Fully modernised two bed private end terrace set in an established tranquil residential location which will appeal to all sectors of the residential property market and to buy to let investors. Property has extensive front and back gardens which total over half an acre and offer stunning views over Lough Foyle. Property has been fully restored retaining original period character features.
– Two bedrooms
– Two receptions
– New oil fired heating system
– New double glazing throughout.
– New soffit, facia and guttering.
Dimensions (all measurements in feet and taken at widest points
– Living Room : Tiled flooring and hearth . (14.3 x 11.6)
– Kitchen : Eye and low level storage cupboards. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with extraction. Recessed cupboard lighting.Tiled flooring and walls, stainless steel sink with integrated slimline dishwasher 12.2 x 8.4)
– Dining Room/ Utility : Eye and low level storage cupboards and shelving .Integrated appliances, stainless steel sink and tiled splash back. (19 x 16)
– Main Bedroom : Balterio wooden flooring.Original cast iron fire place. Built in storage (14 x 11.7)
– Second Bedroom : Balterio wooden flooring.Built in storage (14 x 8.5)
– Bathroom : Fully tiled flooring and walls.Three piece suite comprising ceramic wash hand baisin, toilet and and Redring electric shower. Vertical stainless steel towel heater. (6.2 x 6.1)
– Spacious newly built insulated storage shed / Workshop (13.3 x 8.5)
– Large private decking / patio / bbq area with solar spotlights. (16.6 x 13.2)
– Outside tap and lights
– Fenced front and back gardens bordered with newly planted laurel trees.
Current BER rating of G and new BER has been instructed to reflect upgrades.